Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
@Anime_Boom yeah sorry I was pissed. Glad I could help tho! Keep it real!
@anime_boom I suggest updating your readme.txt file to this. I simplified it so there won't be any more confusion.
1) Go to ..mods/update/update.rpf/common/data and extract visualsettings.dat
2) Open visualsettings.dat with a text editor of choice
3) Find (Ctrl+f) this line --> car.headlights.global.HeadlightIntensityMult
4) Change the number to something lower than stock, i.e. 1.0
5) Save then replace the original
6) Replace corona.png in ..mods/update/x64a/textures/graphics.ytd (you will have to open graphics.ytd and replace by drag & drop)
7) Do the same for corona.png in ..mods/update/update.rpf/x64/textures/graphics.ytd
the readme explanation in this mod is so fked up. The readme file doesn't say shit while the other dimmer lights txt file is in another folder not explaining which files is referring to. Man you really suck.
The headlights don't work right.
is it just me or does it feel a bit like a boat when steering?
@Skint_94 Make Subaru BRS, Toyota GT 86 & Scion FR-S all in one and be a king :)
What game do you get your models from?
I've looked for this for sooo long. Thanks man!
@qusayammar Verify Integrity of Game Cache on steam.
Buy a PLS panel monitor. Boom! Have sweetfx by default!