Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
@lividcourage, yeah, I've fixed that already, ragdoll will be like in old GSW2 and compatible with euphoria mods. But I have plans to integrate euphoria reactions to GSW2 in future releases(not in 1.0).
@Ramtin_ace_thm, I can't remember I did something to disable GSW2 in some mission, looks like you encounter strange bug. I've also researched scripthook API and looks like it's not possible to determine from script what's a mission is active right now, just check mission is in progress or not. I've added Paleto mission issue to my TODO, I'll think what I can do with that. Maybe full-body armor models as special case for body armor. Thanks for you feedback :)
@Monko, sure, here's link: https://mega.nz/file/EUdTRQiT#kzgCXriOVNzYpeO6LeeOcpe-mmr1u3xoCiuoDFNjrQw
Zip has two folder: Debug(with debug logs) and Release(w/o logs), choose one and play. Feel free to notify me about any bug and enhancement idea you encounter.
@Cheese_GUY, that's possible frame drop caused by other scripts
@Sagx, I'll check it out
@Cheese_GUY, did you use last version from gta5-mods or new test version from MEGA? Test version must be more performant
@BloodStrikes, yeah, good times are coming :)
I'm will push myself to release 1.0.0 version in February. There are some bugs and features I need to complete.
@Cheese_GUY, yeah, that maybe conflict in behaviour. GSW still think player is dead while he's not, I'll research that.
@Sagx, I have plans to add ability to "adrenaline" self while unconscious and reduce pain to get self up, but shooting from the ground is a good idea too, do you know any mods when player can do that?
@Bleak_Perspective, I will research that after first release(still has no release date :( ), maybe there's way to get all weapon hashes in launched GTAV, so I will print that to scripthook logs
@Bleak_Perspective, to be honest, I don't know where to get modded weapon hashes :(
@DHU, yeah, I will use same page, 'cause it is still GSW2 in core.
Sure, you're welcome to use published test version, it must work with latest version of the game. Also, feel free to share any bugs and suggestions :)
- What range for scan do you suggest as default?
- Feel free to fix any grammar mistakes in localization google-table (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TY0nSEJMDmypkYrcVUBlMG3HIAEW075dCOtxXgW5UJ0/edit?usp=sharing)
- Black/Whitescreen upon KO is a good idea, moved to my todo
- I'm not sure controller support is possible, do you know ScriptHookDotNet mods with controller support?
- I assume it was just your luck :D
- Adrenaline shot sounds interesting, I will think about that
- What's wrong with default health bars? It works fine with GSW2
- Accuracy of peds is not target of GSW, so I will not make any changes, but leave ability to override it in config
- I can't lower headshot %, it's not the thing under my control
- There's option PoliceCanForget in config, you can disable it if you want
- It's already implemented. GSW2 makes armor works like IRL: separated from health, saves only body and can be penetrated
- Discontinued label will be removed with 1.0 release