Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
@megaz0id I don't usually comment on mods, but these type of mods are exceptions. As I myself been modding for quite a sometime now, I understand what it takes to bring out the best of the mod.:)
Here are few suggestions, if you would like to work upon.
1. Currently there is nothing much to see to the car, as in only exterior of the car body can be seen.
How about adding some of the options to your pricing menu to open the Hood, Trunk, different doors so players be able to see the engines and other specificity.
2. Adding more custom vinyls, stickers, graphics to the car. For more buying options>
Try this Mod https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/decal5 developed by @stillhere I think this offers nice blending of the two mods.
3. Adding Test Drive as an option, which will let the player feel the ride before they will make the purchase.
Since, these type of options will add some realism to the mod.
All in all a brilliant mod, nicely executed.
10/10 for the originality(At least you didn't rip off someone else's idea to take the credit for.) :)
@Sakis25 Amazing mod buddy.! Good work.!
@aimless It's so good to see the old modding masters back in the action. :)
As Always, and just like your other mods, this mod is great as well. (:
Happy to see you back my friend.
@harshil Ah, that's nice. I guess, we all need a point of an Inspiration. :) Besides, I am glad, my work triggered you making your own version of driver. About some of my mods not working, well, I am sorry, since, yeah, I got people complaining about it, but I really don't have enough time to fix them. But I will fix them for sure, when I will have some spare time in hand. :)
About joining in a group, sure thing, add me on Skype, my username is ashishcw.
Though, I don't mod so actively now a days, but I can surely help you out if you need any assistance. (:
Besides, I had couple of mods, I made for myself and never released them, but if you wish to take, extend it, and make it available for public.
@harshil Its good to see, more modders from my country. :) Good work bro.
P.S. I made a similar type of mod, back in the days, Similar to it. A menu to let you select the Vehicle Type, Select the Ped as driver, with 5-6 driving types, and multiple speed Variations. I never released it though.
I still may have the code somewhere, Let me know if you want it. 5/5 just for the efforts, cause I know it takes a-lot of time to make mods.
@shametal Looking good.
Simple yet impressive. Nice work.
@CamxxCore This guy never fails to inspire me more. :D
Brilliantly done. 10/10
@LOLKING10001_PL So, I think you will call this one as stolen, huh?
@harshil Logged in just to rate and comment this mod, Brilliant work there being your first script mod. Don't pay attention to false comments, focus on coding and improvising yourself. Good work out there.
Here are couple of crazy ideas, in case if you are thinking to improvise this mod in future,
1) How about making a round based system fight club, so something like, as soon as the first round gets over, player receives few experience points, which he could use to extend his abilities, something like improved health, after level 2-3 he get's Armour as well. And not to forget as the player will proceed in winning the round, then opponent gets more tough to win over. You could try messing with NPCs health.
2) As player will go on winning the rounds, further rounds will be either handicap match or Tag a partner match, something like WWE, you can define the attributes, something like, a fence, and define vector 3 Position for player's tagging partner outside the fence/cage and later give it a logic, whenever player's position to that mark is <= 2f, pop up window to Tag a partner, when the tag is done(Just set one flag here), if the flag turns true, that outside NCP will come in the ring and update Opponent and new NPC relationship group here, set their relation as HATE. So they will fight with each other, while your character goes out
I have couple of more too, but am unsure if you are willing to do, anyways, great mod.
P.S. To distribute the skill/attribute type points, try using Native UI menu system, it has many classes, which will help you display, menu on screen, or try making your own menu system, where you may need to define the menu position and color, alpha to it, but it's great thing to learn about.