Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
godsent me dudes
NICE! can I request fennec bro?
Sorry for the long update boys, I can only working mods on weekend.
Changelog 1.0a - 2.0b :
- All new DLC (It's no longer conflict with ZenimoX'S N-Max (as seen on the screenshots)
- Add a few tuning like exhaust, luggage, etc.
- Major Shader Tweaks
- New Speedo textures+Dash is now working Properly.
@SLY95ZER I have a discord account yet.
@SLY95ZER Ahh, for the moment the bike didn't have any tuning, those are tuning from ZenimoX's N-Max so it doesn't fit on the bike. I'm currently making my own DLC, and tuning for it.
@SLY95ZER care to elaborate further? I need screenshot or proof, and I'll fix it on the next update
@monasukai2 or follow this step
Navigate to yamsnamex/dlc.rpf/data and open vehicle.meta
and change the data from :
@monasukai2 install this mod, I forgot it is required on ZenimoX's N-Max
THIS MOD IS STILL "WORK IN PROGRESS"
- Extract the rar files to your dlcpacks folder
- add <Item>dlcpacks:/yamsnamexnew/</Item> to your DLC list
- Save it
- In game spawn name : nmax
man I can see Canter.