Се вчитува...

Fireman Mod (Fixed) 2.0

Симни
MrRobinson

11.397

NOTE: IN THE HILLS AND MOUNTAINS, SOMETIMES THE THINGS DON'T SPAWN, SO TRY BE ON A FLAT SURFACE, I'LL TRY GET THAT FIXED BY NEXT UPDATE....ENJOY!!

--------Description----------

This mod is a Fire Department job thing :D. Its like the Cop mods you see but for Fire department.

--------Features----------

* Player Option Menu (Get a fire suit)
* Equipment Locker (Get all nessesary equipment for a fire fighter. NOTE: there is a fire extinguisher in the Jerry can spot with invisible icon)
* Partner Options (Spawn yourself partners who will follow you around. In the next update they will help put out the fires, I hope,)
* Vehicle Options (Spawn yourself a firetruck or air ambulance, for the polmav it has a 60% chance of spawning a police heli or a 40% chance of spawning a air ambulance, just keep trying to spawn it until you get it. Color options, if you want to stand out from all the other ambulanced, change color.
* Emergency Calls (Call 1; This spawns a pedestrian who has a weapon and is threatening to shoot them self, you must kill them or they will attack you. Call 2; This spawns a small fire which you must put out before it spreads. BELIEVE ME. It can spread if its near bushes and stuff, its got a spread range of 10, it just needs flammable objects. Call 3; This is a new call came out with v2.0. It spawns a blown up car that you and the other teams of firetrucks that are dispatched. To put the blown up car, out.

--------Installation----------

1) Download the zip file
2) Extract the zip files contents into your Grand Theft Auto V directory.
3) Run GTAV and then press NUMPAD 1 when your in game!

--------Whats coming in the next update?----------

* More Calls
* More Character options
* Better Menu Graphics
* and suggestions from you guys!
Show Full Description

Првпат Додадено: Мај 14, 2015
Последно Ажурирање: Мај 19, 2015
Последно Симнување: пред 6 саати

All Versions

 2.0 (current)

11.397 симнато , 59 KB
Мај 14, 2015

57 Коментари